Te Iwi O Ngati Kahu Trust has been operating in South Auckland for over 30 years as an Iwi provider of social work support, advocacy and empowerment for all whanau and tamariki.
Established in the early 1990’s as the ‘taura here’ to the Runanga A Iwi O Ngati Kahu in tamaki makaurau our early work has been to advance the social, educational needs of our Iwi and quickly became an Iwi provder to advance the needs of all Iwi requesting supports. Today, we provide advocacy, information and empowerment for whanau experiencing difficulties; as our services continue to ensure whanau involvement, development and growth.
Temporary care placements: Short and medium term care placements for children and young people. CONTACT US: To register your interest or find out more about any of these care placements or how to become a caregiver give us a call on 09 250 4797 or 09 27 97490
- General social work support in the community
- Support whanau to strengthen relationships and actively participate in the resources of their communities.
- Intensive social work support for whanau experiencing multiple pressures
- CONTACT US: To register your interest or find out more about how to make a referral or seek support give us a call on 09 250 4797 or 09 27 97490
- Participation at Ngāti Kahu runanga hui
- Profiling Ngāti Kahu professionals and specialist throughout the sector
CONTACT US: To find out more or to list your professional services on this site, give us a call on 09 250 4797 or 09 27 97490